InstaRad is a customizable and scalable radiology imaging solution designed for single hospitals and diagnostic centers. Within seconds, radiologists and referring physicians access high quality, diagnostically useful, compressed and decompressed radiographic images such as X-rays, CTs, MRIs, ultrasounds and other modalities from any place, at any time, and over internet connections of any bandwidth. The specialist analyzes the radiographic image and sends back the diagnosis/report within minutes.
InstaRad improves the quality of patient care offered by hospitals and medical or diagnostic centers while saving time and money.
Save time with InstaRad
InstaRad is a great tech time saver for patients, doctors, specialists, and hospital staff.
InstaRad is secure
InstaRad complies with the highest patient information security standards of HIPAA. It is HL7 compliant and US FDA approved. Access control makes sure physicians can only access cases referred to them.
InstaRad viewer offers high accessibility
InstaRad comes with a powerful viewer (built on .Net™ technology) that is lean and user friendly. It is easily accessed on laptops with data cards, iPhone®, GSM and CDMA mobiles. Features include:
- Image caching for offline viewing to overcome erratic internet connectivity
- DICOM print and CD creation
- PDF and Word format reports
- Macro support for faster text entry
- Basic and Advanced 3D features (with an additional license)
- System administration
- Limited user licenses
- Full-window displays
- Customizable interface
- Window Width/Window Level (WW/WL) manipulation
- Zoom in/Zoom out, Pan
- Grey Scale Invert
- Text and Graphic overlays
- Cut lines and Scout displays
- Left/Right markers
- Hounsfield measurements
- Measurement tools – Grey-scale, Angle, Line, ROI
- Image Rotation
- Length/Area Measurement
- Series Comparison and Multiple Studies
- Interactive Windowing
- Stack and Page modes
- Study Browsing
- SMS/Email alerts (optional)
- Key Image Support (optional)
InstaRad is upgradable
InstaRad stores information of up to 6000 cases. It can be upgraded to an image-archival system for long term storage.
Easy administration and monitoring with InstaRad
InstaRad enables remote monitoring of the server and administration.